More data in more places than ever before and this really hampers HR reporting.
Step 1 to getting ahead of the curve is consolidating your critical data all in one spot for HR where it can be secured and also managed according to data privacy compliance rules globally.
Over the past 10-15 years most organizations matured with enterprise HR leveraging systems like PeopleSoft and SAP.
At a point when HR has now generated a decade of data filled with insights, most companies are looking to change the HRIS landscape again to keep up with technology improvements. The landscape has changed for many and is going to change for the rest soon.
Does this sound familiar?
- 10-15 years of data in a legacy system (SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.)
- Maybe a new cloud-based HR system starting with new data around 2014-2016?
- Proliferation of SaaS applications for Time entry, Talent management, Recruiting, and Training
- Countless Excel sheets and Access databases housing Compensation among other miscellaneous data and reports
The price of this change is loss of data access and reporting as well as more pressure on HR Analysts to produce richer reporting to more stakeholders with less headcount. The scattered, old (and new) data has become a liability when it should be treated as an invaluable asset.
The new Affordable Care Act ( ACA ) in the U.S. is a great example highlighting the gap that has left organizations in a lurch. This reporting requirement is so challenging in the current environment because it requires data from Benefits Administration, Time data, HR and Payroll under one report. In contrast, the HR application universe is expanding rapidly and diffusing data across the organization – not in an strategic way.
Fuse Analytics is purpose built to enable this strategic shift. Let us show you how we can help you overcome even the most fragmented of HR IT landscapes at a fraction of the cost of traditional enterprise systems and get on the road to making your stakeholders happy again.
Comprehensive HR Data + transformation platform:
- Consolidate: Global HR Data and warehouse + global HR Open based data model for HR, Payroll, Time, Benefits and more. (import from SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday, SuccessFactors, ADP, etc.)
- Integrate: Native historical change data control for processing “changes only” downstream from any active data source or integration with tools such as PICOF / PECI from Workday for data warehousing and HR-Payroll integration.
- Archive: Extensible, hybrid NoSQL storage for custom datasets and semi-structured or unstructured data (e.g. performance forms, logs, paystubs, etc.).
- Convert: Advanced, integrated ETL development platform with Java Groovy (also used in Talend, SAP HCI and Dell Boomi among many other enterprise platforms).
- Integrated document management (for W2s, paystubs, garnishments, wage attestations, etc.)
- Secure: Native PGP, SSL encryption and key management for secure data transfer and storage.
- Comply: Global, enterprise grade security / role management.
It is the quintessential tool for ground to cloud transformation (and back) in HR – put your landscape back together again.