Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Decommissions often result in orphaned employee data and documents.
Many companies are paying $100k – 500k annually to keep legacy enterprise HR and Payroll systems up and running.
Fuse delivers a comprehensive solution for data and document storage as well as a fully web based application that emulates common HRIS platforms. This enables organizations to quickly migrate data and documents and distribute reporting throughout an organization to all levels of users.
The intuitive navigation and customizable layouts allow organizations to store and present new data models beyond just simple HR indicative and Payroll history data. It includes:
- Pre-delivered global data models for HR, Payroll, Time, Compensation, Absences, Recruitment, Training and Events, and Benefits.
- NoSQL based backend allows extension of data structures for organization specific data for all data types: structured, semi-structured, unstructured + document and file management.
- Adjustable security model to protect select datasets, documents and PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
The right to be forgotten is a hot topic today given GDPR has put that right into law now. But in the event someone or an event requires you to actually execute someone being forgotten how do you do it, and still remain compliant with other laws that require you to...
Archiving your human resources data is never your first thought when you have bought a new system. As a kid can you imagine playing with your old toys when you just got a branch new toy? It is a similar feeling for us adults when we get new HR systems. "Finally we're...
The world seldom stays the same for long, especially these days, and human resources is no different. Just 10 years ago the average time a company would make a new human resource system was every 7.5 years. Now it's closer to 3.5 years which means migrating data is...
Breaking up is hard to do as they say, and that's true for when enterprises break-up too. Sure maybe lawyers don't drive-by slowly blaring their favorite break-up tune then speed off loudly when they catch a glimpse of their defendants. But make no mistake, B2B...
If you've ever been involved in HCM system migration you know what a massive effort that is to move between HCM systems. You also know that acquiring companies means usually there will be another HCM system or at a minimum payroll that needs to be integrated. If...
Enterprise Tech had a great article on some technical aspects of GDPR compliance that are often forgotten. The interesting point here is that having integrated data archiving in place makes GDPR compliance easier to achieve when it comes to handling data migration,...
A Data Platform for the Future of HR
The Fuse Analytics platform helps customers turn their data liability into an asset.
- Archiving: Ability to more easily decommission legacy system data to reduce license and maintenance costs yet retain real-time data access.
- Consolidate global HR and Payroll systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, ADP, Ceridian, etc.) along with in-house, SaaS, Cloud, and various MS Access and Excel data sources.
- Keep analyst headcount needs low by providing reporting directly to Executives, Business Unit Managers, Region Managers, and Line Managers.
- Analytics: Baseline historical data to advance insights and launch predictive HR metric capabilities.
- Leverage external data in addition to internal data to identify opportunities for improvement (e.g. salary/compensation variances, other industry KPI benchmarks).
- Compliance: Secure the HR and Payroll data + document life cycle.
Fuse is designed to be run in the cloud, but it can also be deployed as an on-premise solution for organizations with a virtual cluster architecture or enterprise data platform such as Oracle Exadata. The platform is compatible with a variety of data architectures and uses a system agnostic JDBC connection throughout to work with many common in-memory and SQL-based reporting software packages like Tableau.
- 100% web-based, it’s easy to deploy even in the most decentralized of global organizations.
- Open standards such as ISO, HR Open (XML), JDBC to facilitate future integration needs.
- Flexible and secure architecture options purpose built for Enterprise HR Data + Document Management.